Calling all Folsom youth artists!
Show us how you "Celebrate life. Live drug free!" and you could win a new bike.
The Folsom Police Department is hosting a Red Ribbon Week poster contest and you could win a new bike, here's how:
1. Students in grades K-5 who live in Folsom, draw a poster on an 8.5" x 11" piece of paper with the 2022 Red Ribbon Week Theme "Celebrate Life. Live Drug Free!" Write your name, grade and school on the back of the poster.
2. Print and complete the Red Ribbon Week Poster Entry Form. (pdf)
3. Submit your poster AND entry form to the Folsom Police Department, 46 Natoma Street by 4 p.m. on October 26, 2022.
4. Winners will be notified by October 28, 2022. Up to 10 winners will receive a new bike and have their poster featured on our social media.
For questions regarding the Red Ribbon Week Poster Contest, please contact Jessica Hess, firstname.lastname@example.org or 916-461-6516.
All Entrants must be in grades K-5 and live in Folsom.
Posters must address this year’s national Red Ribbon Week theme: “Celebrate Life. Live Drug Free!"
Posters must be on an 8.5”x11” white paper.
Student’s name, grade, and school must be written legibly on the back of the poster.
Students must produce all artwork on their own.
Entries will be judged on the quality of artwork, originality of ideas, creativity, and neatness.
Entries may either be submitted by:
- Bring poster to Folsom Police Department, 46 Natoma Street OR
- Mail poster to Folsom Police Department, 46 Natoma Street, Folsom, CA 95630
Posters are due to the Folsom Police Department, 46 Natoma Street, Folsom on October 26, 2022 by 4 p.m. No late entries (including postmarks) will be accepted.
Winners will be selected and notified by October 28, 2022. Winners will receive a new bike and helmet and their art will be featured on Folsom Police Department social media.