Folsom, CAHome Menu
Utility Relief Programs
The City of Folsom is committed to providing reliable water and waste disposal service to our customers.
- The City of Folsom is currently not disconnecting or suspending services for non-payment.
- Payment arrangements are available upon request.
- Utility Assistance Program is available for income-qualified customers to receive reduced monthly rates. Apply online now.
- Visit Water Conservation to find more ways to save on your utility bill through a water wise house call, rebates and water audits.
- Customers may be eligible for LIHWAP, a federally funded program that offers a one-time payment to help you pay your past due water or wastewater bills. Find more information here.
- Regional Sanitation offers annual rate assistance rebates for qualified customers. Find more information and apply on their website.
For any questions regarding the above programs, or to determine what options are available to you, please contact us.