Summer Recreation Swim
Recreation swim is available from 1 to 5 p.m. daily May 27 through September 4.
Note: the availability of certain features or amenities may be limited while school is in session.
We offer our lap swim fitness exercise program year-round. Participants use the full length of the lane to complete down-and-back laps. Our lap swim program is for ages 16+; admission is by drop-in daily rate or with one of our pass options. Lap swim is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
We invite young swimmers to join our Sea Squad swim lesson program. Our experienced instructors help children develop water confidence and skills in a fun and supportive environment. The Steve Miklos Aquatic Center is also the practice location for the Sierra Marlins year-round swim team and the Folsom Sea Otters seasonal swim team. Learn more about the swim team programs.
Please note: private coaching is not permitted without a rental agreement. Stop by our office for more information.
Weather and Air Quality Updates
The aquatic center may occasionally close or change hours of operation due to weather or air quality conditions. Visit the city's main emergency communications page for daily updates.
Lap Swim Hours:
Morning Lap Swim
- Through May 26: 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
- May 27 through September 4: 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
Afternoon Lap Swim
- May 27 through September 4: 1 to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
Evening Lap Swim
- Through May 26: 6 to 7:30 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday
- May 27 through September 4: 5:30 to 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday
Weekend Lap Swim
- Through May 26: 10:30 a.m. to noon Saturday
- May 27 through September 4: 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturday
- May 27 through September 4: 1 to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
Schedule notes: due to swim meets and holidays, no morning lap swim on 5/29, 6/3, 6/24, 7/4, 7/8, and 9/4