Visit or Contact
The Gallery at 48 Natoma
48 Natoma Street
Folsom, CA 95630
Monday - Friday
9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday
6 - 8 p.m.
Additional guided tour hours available by appointment:
Call 916-461-6601 or email
The gallery is open to the public
Take a free, self-guided tour of the current exhibit during the gallery's regular hours or make a reservation to visit at another time. Read on for more details and guidelines.
Please note: in accordance with state public health guidelines, wearing a face mask while inside this facility is strongly recommended for all individuals, regardless of vaccination status.
The Gallery at 48 Natoma has been bringing high quality, original art exhibits to our community since 2007. Most of the art on display is available for sale. There are two exhibition spaces at the Gallery:
- The main Gallery at 48 Natoma features work by professional regional and national artists.
- The Community Gallery showcases the work of local, emerging artists, students, and regional arts organizations.
Self-guided tours available Monday through Friday
- The Gallery at 48 Natoma is open to the public for free self-guided tours for individuals or groups from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, and from 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
- No appointment is required to visit during regular hours.
- Additional guided tour hours are available with an advance reservation; email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-461-6601 for information and to make a reservation.
Please note: in accordance with state and county public health orders, individuals unvaccinated against COVID-19 must wear a face mask or cloth face covering at all times inside this facility.
Note: no workshops are available at this time.
You can arrange a special, hands-on art workshop that emphasizes the art techniques shown in the gallery. A small fee covers the materials for these unique workshops.
Volunteer, docent, student internships, and senior project opportunities are unavailable at this time.
“This gallery is featuring artists of great caliber and is building a reputation for itself in Northern California.” – Susan Laird, Village Life Newspaper
“This show rivals recent showings of California art at the Crocker Art Museum in Sacramento, and future exhibits promise to be of additional cultural significance. Folsom’s little free, community art gallery is absolutely worth taking the time to visit.” – Village Life Newspaper