To make your facility reservations,
take a tour, or for more information
call 916-461-6620 or email us.
Folsom Parks & Recreation offers rentals for park facilities, fields, indoor venues, an arena, and an amphitheater. We can host the following events, and more:
- Wedding receptions
- Family, school, and class reunions
- Company picnics
- Seminars and meetings
- Concerts and plays
- Custom events
- For larger events, the Dan Russell Arena has seating for 7,000.
The Folsom Community Center can accommodate groups from 50 to 1,000 with banquet seating for up to 560. Personalized event planning and setup services are available.
- The ballroom is ideal for banquets, receptions, concerts, and trade shows.
- A smaller meeting room is also available.
- The outdoor patio is the perfect setting for wedding ceremonies.
- The Community Center features a built-in stage complete with sound system.
Location: 7150 Baldwin Dam Road
Located within Lew Howard Park, the Rotary Clubhouse is an intimate setting for banquets, parties, and receptions. The clubhouse can accommodate groups up to 128 with banquet seating. It features a commercial kitchen and a separate smaller meeting room.
Location: 401 Stafford Street (outdoor arena)
Home of the annual Folsom Pro Rodeo, the arena has also hosted circuses, country and western concerts, school graduations, and Dixieland music festivals. The arena has seating for 7,000.
Location: 7001 Baldwin Dam Road
The large pavilion has seating for 160 and plenty of space for big groups. A large, covered barbecue is available, and tennis, basketball, and a playground are also available in the park.
Location: 1322 Bundrick Drive
This park features a synthetic-turf volleyball court, two synthetic turf soccer fields, a picnic pavilion area with barbecues, and an interactive water feature for children. A computerized geyser system runs continuously during the warm weather. The pavilion reservation entitles you to half of the pavilion closest to the parking lot which accommodates 45.
Location: 6004 Riley Street
This community park features two picnic pavilions with barbecues, a water flume and flowing creek, and a playground area. For the sports enthusiast, the park also features a lighted football field, a lighted baseball field, and four sand volleyball courts. The 70-person picnic pavilion is open to rent however, the volleyball courts/pavilion next to the water flume is first-come, first-served.
The sports fields and volleyball courts are scheduled separately from the pavilion.
Location: Folsom Historic District
The Zittel Family Amphitheater is an outdoor performing arts venue in the heart of the Folsom Historic District. The amphitheater is an ideal setting for plays, concerts, movie nights, and other community events.
Maximum capacity is 300.
- Rental Fees for City Park Gazebo, City Park Pavilion, Lew Howard Park Pavilion, John Kemp Community Park Pavilion, and Livermore Community Park Pavilion are $250. The fee entitles you to a block of time up to eight hours between the hours of 9 a.m. and 8 p.m.
- Reservations must be made two weeks in advance and are excluded on holiday weekends. Park reservations do not include exclusive use of whole park facilities.
- To make your facility reservations, take a tour or for more information call 916-461-6620 or email us.
- For field rentals and scheduling, call 961-461-6661.
For more information, call 916-461-6620.
Folsom Parks & Recreation rents sports fields for practices, tournaments, and organized events. For information about renting a field, call the Andy Morin Sports Complex at 916-461-6661.
Fields are available at these and other locations:
- Folsom City Lions Park, 403 Stafford Street
- Ed Mitchell Park, 306 Willow Creek Drive
- John Kemp Community Park, 1322 Bundrick Drive
- Lembi Community Park, 1328 Riley Street
- Digger and Sharon Williams Rodeo Park, 200 Stafford Street