50 Natoma Street
Folsom, CA 95630
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
The Water Conservation Division implements the city’s water management program. We offer water efficiency services, programs, and information to the city’s water customers, including water-wise house calls, commercial water audits, large landscape water audits, rebate programs, community presentations, and water waste enforcement. We also provide public outreach and education services related to drought conditions and long-term water conservation strategies.
Current Landscape Watering Restrictions
Due to current drought conditions, Folsom is asking our water service customers to reduce their water usage by 20% and is implementing the following landscape watering restrictions for its water customers:
- Landscape watering is limited to a maximum of two days per week, except for drip irrigation, which may be conducted on any day.
- Additional watering days may be added if there are two or more consecutive days with temperatures above 100 degrees.
- The city is implementing an odd-even schedule:
- Customers with street addresses that end with an odd number may irrigate only on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
- Customers with street addresses that end with an even number may irrigate only on Wednesdays and Sundays.
- No irrigation is permitted on Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
- Water customers are asked to avoid excessive watering that runs off onto sidewalks, streets, and gutters.