Parks & Recreation

Permits and Forms – Alcohol Ordinance

Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

City of Folsom Alcohol Ordinance

Drinking alcohol or carrying open containers in public places is prohibited in the City of Folsom. Permits are required to consume alcohol in parks and other public places.

Expand/Contract Questions and Answers

  • Who needs a permit?

  • What is the permit cost?

  • Where are permits issued for picnics or special events in Folsom's parks?

  • Is drinking allowed near children's play areas?

  • Is alcohol consumption allowed at Lembi Park?

  • Why are permits required?

  • What is the penalty for violating the ordinance?