Protect your pipes and the environment! Learn how to properly dispose of fats, oils, and grease (FOG) to help prevent sewer blockages and overflows.
The city’s Environmental & Water Resources Department is committed to equipping residents and businesses with the tools and knowledge to reduce the amount of FOG that enters our sanitary sewer system.
Educational resources and tools are listed below.
- Why a FOG Program?
- Proper Disposal of Fats, Oils and Grease Best Management Practices (BMP’s)
- Grease Removal Devices
- Grease Interceptor Maintenance
- Grease Trap Maintenance
- How To Recycle Kitchen Grease
- Selecting a Grease Hauler
- Requirements For New & Remodeled Food Service Establishments
- Dumpster & Recycling Containers
- Equipment Cleaning
- Grease Interceptor Cleaning Record Form
- Employee FOG Training Log